Sign in to follow this  
runit

first banner

i know its nothing special or anyhting but im actuly kinda proud of this thing ;) i didnt have and banner's laying around so i used the pvc blank i think it came out ok im going to be hanging it at the flea market next week end hoping to get my banner material in soon so i can redo it but what do you guys think?

2ic8owx.jpg

yeah it is vinyl its greenstar didnt want to waste oracal on this one ill put oracal on the banner thats coming in the mail:)

i dont plan on selling the fox sticker i was just using it for the banner i actuly deleted the eps after reading all the storys about how stricked fox is do you think it could still get me in trouble even if i dont sell them ?

i dont plan on selling the fox sticker i was just using it for the banner i actuly deleted the eps after reading all the storys about how stricked fox is do you think it could still get me in trouble even if i dont sell them ?

under the fair policy act of copyrights you can make them for yourself, but i would not advertise it at all.

thanks for the car is it just something you found or is it a collection? I would like to see more and where I could purchase them.

thanks again!  ;D

i actuly found it on the forum i just cant remember where lol but it was the only one sorry if there was more i would have deffinitly downloaded um  ;D

Looks good but automotive stickers needs to drop the apostrophe. (pet peeve)