redrub04

Inkscape wont export to SignCut, any ideas?

For some reason, starting about two hours ago, I cant export to SignCut from Inkscape.  Everytime I try I get this message in a pop up window,

Inkscape has received additional data from the script executed.  The script did not return an error, but this may indicate the results will not be as expected.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:Program Files (x86)Inkscapeshareextensionssendtosigncut.pyw", line 11, in <module>

os.spawnl(os.P_NOWAIT, value+'importinkscape.exe')

File "C:Program Files (x86)InkscapepythonLibos.py", line 610, in spawnl

return spawnv(mode, file, args)

OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.

I have no idea your sign cut subscription didn't run out did it>  When in doubt I always just re boot.... Sorry I was more helpful

I dont use the export feature. The way i do it is, save my work as an EPS under file>save as, then open signcut and open the EPS file from the folder it was saved in. Im sure my way takes longer but atleast if it works for you that way, you can eliminate signcut being the problem.

Reboot didn't help, Signcut is not the issue because it will open the if I click "send to". I don't have a clue what happened. One minute it works next minute gone!  Thanks for the help!!!

JP,  I use  some what the same procedure.

The only thing I do different is that I actually go to the picture file and send it to sign cut instead of opening from sign cut.  I find that I have less issues with that procedure.  I know it takes time and I have every image saved as a SVG and EPS, but it seems to be the best way for me to use either program.

FC, yep, I also save in both SVG and EPS formats. That was the way i learned to do it when trying to figure all this stuff out in the beginning and just stuck with the procedure ever since with no problems.