Sign in to follow this  
hrdlck

LP24 head gets stuck on left side reset button

Anyone else have the problem of the head moving all the way left and holding down the red reset button? Also all the screen reads is waiting or X and Y measurements. no other buttons work beside online. other wise works fine.

Any help is appreciated Thanks

After setting up your vinyl, and moving the cutter carriage to where you want it to be, you need to hit the origin button, so that it tells the cutter that where you positioned the carriage is the new point of ORIGIN. The origin button looks like a circle with a crosshair. It should be middle button withing the set of arrow buttons. Good luck!

I know I'm not a veteran but! That also happens when your setting/ measurements are set bigger than your 24" cut size I.E. lettering or image set larger than you have room for. Hope this helps from a newbie's point of view!

I know I'm not a veteran but! That also happens when your setting/ measurements are set bigger than your 24" cut size I.E. lettering or image set larger than you have room for. Hope this helps from a newbie's point of view!

That's a good one, excellent point!

I never thought about that, being as I keep that setting to be no wider than the vinyl I'm running through it.