Sign in to follow this  
deth502

how much would you charge?

just cut 2 of these. i already know what im going to charge him for them, just want to know if im in the ballpark as to what the going rate is.

these are about 17" x 15.5" and chrome vinyl.

post-6508-12986565959824_thumb.jpg

post-6508-1298656597403_thumb.jpg

I'd be somewhere around $40-60 for the pair. Chrome is a pain in the rear plus these are a decent size.

I make these all the time for $10 chrome or 651 we sell a ton of them

Sorry but you need to raise your pricing. Not trying to be rude but what would you charge for a 5x5" one if one this big is only $10

My minimum charge for any custom order is 25.00. For these 2 in 651 about 36.00. For premium material another 10.00 or 15.00 for the pair.

thanks for the replys!

i seem to be on then, my pricing equation came up to $38 something, so i just told him $35.

thanks for the replys!

i seem to be on then, my pricing equation came up to $38 something, so i just told him $35.

I understand wanting to be not too high and not too low but don't base it on 20 different people who are in 20 different areas on a forum. Do it for what YOU need to make on them. I say $40 for the pair is a fair price, lowest i would go really.

$45.00 for the pair. Maybe add 25% for the small weeding.

BTW great job on the job, chrome is such a pain

thanks for the replys!

I understand wanting to be not too high and not too low but don't base it on 20 different people who are in 20 different areas on a forum. Do it for what YOU need to make on them. I say $40 for the pair is a fair price, lowest i would go really.

i understand that, and being $5 low dosent really bother me, i just wanted to know that i was in the ball park. i just didnt want to see that ppl were charging $10 for the pair, or $60 each with me being way off either way. as long as i know im competitive.