Sign in to follow this  
bret2973

LOOKING FOR THIS?

Duracell is a trade marked and copy written name..Are you wanting to reproduce it exactly like that? If so be careful who or where you sell it..

Just a thought, too many horror stories out there...

stetson5331

Duracell is a trade marked and copy written name..Are you wanting to reproduce it exactly like that? If so be careful who or where you sell it..

Just a thought, too many horror stories out there...

stetson5331

+1

Take a good photo -> Open in Photoshop -> Change "Duracell" to "Dukaceel" -> Save Image as JPG at highest settings possible

Think this would keep the corporate attack dogs from chewing off your leg? Opinions?

Take a good photo -> Open in Photoshop -> Change "Duracell" to "Dukaceel" -> Save Image as JPG at highest settings possible

Think this would keep the corporate attack dogs from chewing off your leg? Opinions?

Would keep them at bay I would think.

If you can't run with a big dog...Go sleep with his sister!!LMAO!!

Might be able to call em dookyCell

LOL

From what I have read , no . If the image makes you think of the copyrighted item , it is infringement . I doupt there would be any action unless it was mass produced . Ultimately , it would be the Judge's or jury's decision .. but at that stage , the punishment has already been dealt.. legal fees & time spent with depositions , talking to the lawyer & actual time spent in the courtroom . Like the original postyer said , he is making them for himself . so not much real concern .

From what I have read , no . If the image makes you think of the copyrighted item , it is infringement . I doupt there would be any action unless it was mass produced . Ultimately , it would be the Judge's or jury's decision .. but at that stage , the punishment has already been dealt.. legal fees & time spent with depositions , talking to the lawyer & actual time spent in the courtroom . Like the original postyer said , he is making them for himself . so not much real concern .

Veeeeery interesting..LOL

+1

thanks

stetson5331