anllelinaa

Looking fabric vinyl?

Seems to me it says right on the page that it is not vinyl at all... just self adhesive fabric that is re-positionble. Probably cut by hand or by a cricut machine by the looks of it with some sort of tacky adhesive on the back.

Photo tex is good stuff. I've been using it for years and still repositionable. Would definately do what you're asking about. There are other materials if you google "printable adhesive fabric" but I have only used Phototex.

I have a 44" ink jet (aquious ink) Canon printer..I use a material called ABFAB from MBM Products...I will try to get the number and contact to post on Monday ( all thats at the shop) it's great stuff..I do something similar to a Fat Head with it..The big difference is it won't rip or tear and it's repositionable..I have had a sample on my wall now for 2 1/2 years and I can still move it around...

stetson5331

I have a 44" ink jet (aquious ink) Canon printer..I use a material called ABFAB from MBM Products...I will try to get the number and contact to post on Monday ( all thats at the shop) it's great stuff..I do something similar to a Fat Head with it..The big difference is it won't rip or tear and it's repositionable..I have had a sample on my wall now for 2 1/2 years and I can still move it around...

stetson5331

:huh: Are you saying you do something similiar to Bayotle with it :huh::angel:

:huh: Are you saying you do something similiar to Bayotle with it :huh::angel:

Something like Bay..HMMMM..does that mean repositionable or easy?? :huh:

LOL... :lol::lol:

I do something similar to a Fat Head with it..

stetson5331

:angel:

Neither would I ........ :angel: .. but I think Bay might have something to say :huh::D

Neither would I ........ :angel: .. but I think Bay might have something to say :huh::D

dry.gif

Seramark is the material I know about. It is VERY cool stuff - you can cut to the edge of the design and it is re-usable. I am working with a friend who has a printer cutter - we just ordered some and are going to be offering a line of indoor wall decals on this material - I'm very excited. Course I'll be more excited when I own my own printer-cutter to play with every day! LOL!

Here is a link to to the vinyl:

http://www.imprintables.com/product/seramark-fabric-wall-graphic,278,60.htm

Here is a link to a video showing the qualities of the new stuff:

http://www.imprintables.com/product/seramark-fabric-wall-graphic,278,60.htm

Kelly

http://www.OneHipStickerChic.com