Sign in to follow this  

ok hows everyone doing im having a hell of a time trying to sell vinyl on ebay idk if im doing something wrong or what lol im i just opened a account stricktly for vinyl and havent sold anything yet probably because theres no feedback on the acount but im going to keep trying i have searched the forum and found a lot of great info just looking for a little more help here is my ebay seller id: bnbtuning239    please give me some tips on whats wrong thanks in atvance

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of eBay. I'm not a fan of any website that wants to take a cut of my profits for that matter.

CraigsList is an option, but if you don't update your listing every day, it gets buried...

Pros & cons...

If you go down the lists of vinyl for sale on eBay and check how many are actually selling and what the percentage is, I think you'll find that you are not alone by any means.

Joe

ok hows everyone doing im having a hell of a time trying to sell vinyl on ebay idk if im doing something wrong or what lol im i just opened a account stricktly for vinyl and havent sold anything yet probably because theres no feedback on the acount but im going to keep trying i have searched the forum and found a lot of great info just looking for a little more help here is my ebay seller id: bnbtuning239     please give me some tips on whats wrong thanks in atvance

what are you supposed to be selling  BLANK SPACE?    ,  there are no items there.   :rolleyes:;)   LOL   Probably putting something there  to sell would help.  :):o

http://shop.ebay.com/bnbtuning239/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

I thought about selling on ebay but after looking at the activity on ebay as of late, it's more of a waste of time.

A lot of the items I have when new cost well over $600 and they're now selling 2 for $5.. And that's not worth my time.

It also doesn't help with a feedback rating of 0 either, that's the first thing I look at

WOW RightSide ,  I did not think you would pay that much for a Barbie Doll , no matter how rare :rolleyes: ( was that the 1 that came in a PINK Corvette ? )  ;):):o

0 rating does turn most away & if somebody else ( zillions of competitors there ) sells it for a few cents less... you know which 1 gets sold . I have seen some custom decals sell with free shipping for $1.99 ... tough competing with that .

WOW RightSide ,  I did not think you would pay that much for a Barbie Doll , no matter how rare :rolleyes: ( was that the 1 that came in a PINK Corvette ? )  ;):):o

Guess you know what you're getting for your birthday this year huh???  :)

what catigory do you guys usaly use ?i been trying in ebay motors but nooo luck at all :rolleyes:

i found out why my listings wernt showing up i messed something up when starting the account but they say it can take up too 24 hours for all the listings to come back up but theres like three up noq take a look and let me know whatcha think thanks

my 2c,  you won't have an  EBAY account long using  copyrighted logos like Fox, BOOST etc.  good way to get your account suspended. ALSO,  there are no sizes...    You say size stated above.   and there are no sizes.    You list HUGE on one decal.  Huge to someone else.  , may not be HUGE to you.  Huge to them may  be enormous....   This ad,   you have other designs in the picture,  and the customer is going to think they are getting all of it.  You need to crop that picture.  there are other problems,  you can find them.  Or else EBAY will.   ALSO,  you are aware of the 21day Paypal hold on your money because you are a new member,  aren't you?  Don't be expecting to get RICH too soon..OK?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/huge-jdm-drift-fake-titties-taste-funny-sticker-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a62146266QQitemZ250753606246QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

last 7 days sale on ebay 0 nothing,  last 7 days in Bonanza 6 items.  Try other venues ebay is all but dead now a days.