KEGRAFFIX

Getting Screwed Over and need A Printer ASAP

@roxanneupnorth

"You have jumped to the conclusion I do not support small businesses"

It wasn't a big jump... Look, here's where I landed

"I use only trade suppliers......And those trade suppliers happen to not be local....So as a result I do not use local shops.....Pretty straight forward....."

"And if a person here can not buy from a trade supplier because they are not registered, are you contributing to an illegal activity?."

Um, what??!? How on earth did you arrive at that conclusion?

@BannerJohn

"you are beating your head against a brick wall."

But it feels so good when I stop...

So they are not local. How does that not make them small businesses?

So they are trade suppliers.  How does that not make them small businesses?

If you are buying for resale and you are not registered I always thought that was illegal.

@roxanneupnorth

"So they are trade suppliers.  How does that not make them small businesses?"

Are you trying to tell me that 4-Over, who has production facilities in no less than 4 different states in the US is a small business? Really??!?

"If you are buying for resale and you are not registered I always thought that was illegal"

I suppose that would depend on what state (or country in your case) you were doing business out of. Some states require that you obtain a certifcation to be a reseller, as others do not. My point (that you have conveniently missed) was illustrated in Reply #20 on this thread. Perhaps you should read it again. If you still are having difficulty wrapping your head aroud it, I'll attempt to simplify it here:

This forum is filled with people trying to scratch out a living by doing what you recommended the original poster to contact a trade printer to do.

I'm not sure I can make it much clearer.

BannerJohn, you speak the truth... <bang, bang, bang>

@roxanneupnorth

"So they are trade suppliers.  How does that not make them small businesses?"

Are you trying to tell me that 4-Over, who has production facilities in no less than 4 different states in the US is a small business? Really??!?

"If you are buying for resale and you are not registered I always thought that was illegal"

I suppose that would depend on what state (or country in your case) you were doing business out of. Some states require that you obtain a certifcation to be a reseller, as others do not. My point (that you have conveniently missed) was illustrated in Reply #20 on this thread. Perhaps you should read it again. If you still are having difficulty wrapping your head aroud it, I'll attempt to simplify it here:

This forum is filled with people trying to scratch out a living by doing what you recommended the original poster to contact a trade printer to do.

I'm not sure I can make it much clearer.

BannerJohn, you speak the truth... <bang, bang, bang>

It's OK....you've not been around enough to know. You'll learn.

@roxanneupnorth

I feel bad for your life partner (if he/she is still present)

In the beginning I thought  you can not understand due to my poor explanations (English being my second language ) , but now I see you are just lost in something it's called common sense.

" you are beating your head against a brick wall. "

Hilarious  :huh: . When I get tired of arguing  , it is bad !!!  :) I gave up responding to roxanneupnorth awhile ago . I enjoy intelligent discussion , but she seems hypocritical & seems to try to be abrasive . I did enojy many of her posts & opinions , but some make it seem futile to respond to .

why don't I have a 'thumbs up' anymore? Anyway....thumbs up,Rodger.

It is called Trolling . Causing arguements for the sake of arguing . Any adult knows where the line drawn in the proverbial sand is . It is very easy to disagree without being disagreeable , but some choose not to take hints . Don't worry , John & I have seen several members keep persisting in rude behavoir . They usually blow up & leave . Sometimes they wake up & act their age instead of shoe size , then continuw to be good members .  :huh:

Right on, Rodger! This particular troll didn't learn the lesson that being banned elsewhere should have conveyed.

I have the same opinion Vern . It is especially comical when people do things to make you angry , but make you crack up laughing instead . Nobody should take themselves that seriously . Life is a short adventure which should be enjoyed as much as possible .

Right on, Rodger! This particular troll didn't learn the lesson that being banned elsewhere should have conveyed.

Thanks John , I have been been chuckling all day thinking about your post & this . I have also been wondering if she has a sense of humor by using " life partner " in other threads or just trolling more ... I tend to think/hope she has a sense of humor . Neron was being polite & non abrasive by saying " life partner , he/she " . That should not have been taken offensively at all .

Thanks John , I have been been chuckling all day thinking about your post & this . I have also been wondering if she has a sense of humor by using " life partner " in other threads or just trolling more ... I tend to think/hope she has a sense of humor . Neron was being polite & non abrasive by saying " life partner , he/she " . That should not have been taken offensively at all .

I agree life partner does not have to be offensive..My wife is my life partner...Nothing offensive bout that..Now I did tell her I was a lesbian trapped in a mans body and some how she is ok with that...LMAO!!

Lifes too short to be that serious all the time...Lets all laugh have a drink or three and CAN'T WE all just get along...LOL

stetson5331

variation of the Sonny & Cher song ?

No offense Roxanne, but Neuro is right. You do this all the time.

Personally I think you just search the Internet for suppliers people are looking for.

Many of us need the work, and don't need people referring others outside the network. If you want us to refer people to you then you need to do the same. We'll help you, but you need to help us too.

You did the same thing to me a few months ago, referring people to Atlas Screen Printing whose a gaint screen printer. They're not members of this forum, and don't plan on it. They won't buy from you so there's no reason to refer them to anyone.

This is what networking is all about.

I agree life partner does not have to be offensive..My wife is my life partner...Nothing offensive bout that..Now I did tell her I was a lesbian trapped in a mans body and some how she is ok with that...LMAO!!

Lifes too short to be that serious all the time...Lets all laugh have a drink or three and CAN'T WE all just get along...LOL

stetson5331

hahahaah I missed this post somehow Stetson....... lesbian in a mans body!!! I have that same exact disease!!!!!! WOW! It must be contagious hahahaha

hahahaah I missed this post somehow Stetson....... lesbian in a mans body!!! I have that same exact disease!!!!!! WOW! It must be contagious hahahaha

WHAT you talkin bout Willis..LMAO!

WHAT you talkin bout Willis..LMAO!

That had me rolling man! You just aint right I tell ya!

eheheheheh ;)