Sign in to follow this  
duck1973

Loving my new Graphtec

Got my Graphtec in Tuesday evening finally.  Had everything up and running in about 30-45 minutes and making test cuts.  Amazed at the quality of cut over and above my ole R Series cutter.  Love this thing and ready to put it to work.

Wheels?  My graphtec doesn't have wheels!  Now that ole R Series had wheels on it though.

Sweet,

I may have to get me some.  I could steal them off my R Series I suppose but I like the idea of having them both mobile.

Nice!!

You might find the graphtec to be a bit picky compared to your r-series cutter until you get used to using it.

Windasm,

In what ways?  I went from using Lxi Apprentice and my R-series to Corel w/ Cutting master 2 with my Graphtec and so far love it.  The quality of cut is no comparison as far as I am concerned.  Weeding is way easier and tracking is great. 

My R-series couldn't cut a straight line more than about 20 inches. 

I like the presets on the graphtec as well but need to play around with them a little more.

One thing I have noticed is in Cutting Master when it sends the file to the cutter it automatically shows 100% complete.  My Lxi software showed actual completion percentage until cut was finished.  Not a big deal except I have a 14 month son I have to work around so knowing how long til a cut was complete was nice. 

I will quit rambling, but very curious as to what you are talking about with the Graphtec being picky???