sidxyz1

GraphTec offset problems

Speed...er, excuse me, Skeeter: I've reset my settings to factory default after re-installing the blade--so i'm running at a speed of 30.

And, wow, the idea of a 120" decal make me cringe.

windasm: Yeah, I've seen that happen; but no, that's not the case here.

I've had less problem since the last time I re-installed the blade, but still have an issue occasionally.

Are you going to a cutter race? LOL   I never run over  Speed 5 .  possibly 6 on very large length decals.   And for over 3 years. That is the highest  speed I put my cutter.   Slowing your cutter down would help.   I run small text at 2-3 . And I mean .2"  Perfect.

Mr300s has a CE5000  and he said he has no problems at Speed10,  His items are not as large as mine.  

I run large decals all the time, that is my business,  piece of cake.  I started with large fullside vehicle decals from the git go.  

Clean Cut blades are THE ONLY way to go.  Ross is simply awesome as are his products!  I am having the same issue with my Graphtec.  Right now i can cut vinyl perfectly but it will not cut thermoflex all the way through.  I have adjusted everything i know how and can't figure this out.

I know my cutting strip is "iffy", could this be the problem?