chrismoore

Need help to vector a color graphic

Hello, I need help with this image.  I only have inkscape to work with and have been unable to get this to vector and be usable.  Idealy I'd like to seperate out each color; in effect make seperate copies for each color.  Does anyone have any suggestions on a way to do a color image like this??  Thanks for any help in advance.

venom2.jpg

contact joe camero or drakis. they offer great work and very good prices.

Thanks drakesis, but I dont have the cash to have someone do this.  I can use paint and manually remove the sections but that will take hours and I was hoping that someone might know a faster way I could do this.

Thanks drakesis, but I dont have the cash to have someone do this.  I can use paint and manually remove the sections but that will take hours and I was hoping that someone might know a faster way I could do this.

Trace the left side.

Copy it.

Paste it.

Mirror it.

Combine the two.

Had a few minutes, here you go..........

Like Joey said, trace one side and mirror it, combine the two.....

post-6291-12986564961674_thumb.jpg

flames.eps

Thanks from me for helping him out.. It's people like you that make this forum worth coming too.. Everyday I might add.. Your time is with something even if it's 10 bucks.. That buy a few things off the dollar menu.. That's the way I look at ot

Thanks from me for helping him out.. It's people like you that make this forum worth coming too.. Everyday I might add.. Your time is with something even if it's 10 bucks.. That buy a few things off the dollar menu.. That's the way I look at ot

I'm glad to help out whenever I can, I don't always have the spare time to do free traces. But it's nice to know that when I do, it's appreciated~!  :rolleyes:

It's very much appreciated especially from newbies like me .. Where it takes me alot longer to do traces than the more experienced..  I work a full-time job then I'm partners in another business and do this as a winter hobby.. So my free time is like yours and everyone else's these days..( few and far between ).. Thanks again