Sign in to follow this  
beeseen

18x24 coroplast signs

Not me getting 2 colour signs printed....At least not very often....But at some point the selling price for printed puts them into play....I get 150.00 for 12 printed signs plus artwork....For the same 12 in 2 colour cut vinyl I would be at 300.00 plus artwork...And as soon as folks know they are being printed they ask about full colour....

I print all my yard signs, Much easier and faster. No app tape, no weeding, just print, dry, apply

banner john, yep us idiots that print aren't real sign makers. as for roxann thats the pot calling the kettle black. you are the one paying to get your crisp 2 color signs printed.

I wasn't calling YOU or sign makers idiots. I was calling the CUSTOMERS who clutter up yard signs to the point that you can't get the basic info in the short time you have to read as you drive down the street. Pretty pictures are fine but not the point of a yard sign. I can give a perfect example....

The local High schol was putting on a play...they had signs up all around the school,which I pass every day. They were beautifully printed, with LOTS of info....and it took me 3 days of passing them, and finally stopping the car, to get anything out of the signs but the name of the play.

I print all my yard signs, Much easier and faster. No app tape, no weeding, just print, dry, apply

That's fine if you have a printer....but for a few coroplast signs....having to sub them out adds time and money to an otherwise simple and fast job. My customers don't want to wait a week that it takes to order and have them shipped to me. They want them tomorrow or the next day.