kraut724

a little weeding(bored on new years eve)

What do you use those decals for ?

I would think doing the numbers in sequence would have been much better suited for that  ;) . I'm guessing something to teach kids , like for several classrooms , but it seems spaced too close for that .

ya know, i'm thinking everyone should adopt our photos for a few days... think how interesting the 4ums would be?  ;)

ya know, i'm thinking everyone should adopt our photos for a few days... think how interesting the 4ums would be?  ;)

I think that would be tooooo funny...If I were at the shop I would photo shop both of you together and post it as the middle son..Neither right or left but the cut and dry middle kid with no sense of humor and a really smart brainiac..

LMAO!!

What a forum in 2011!

TOOO funny!!

stetson5331

;):DB) That would be funny ... Does anybody know when right side started his new habit ;)  B)

wheres all the zero's ;)

i guess the customer doesn't want zeros?

they are for a menu board fyi

How long did it take you?

Hmmmm . I did not drink last night , but I am seeing double anyway ;)  ;)

i took about 30 mins or a little more to cut.

id say it took about an hour and a half.

yeah it sucked

How long did it take you?

Hmmmm . I did not drink last night , but I am seeing double anyway ;)  ;)

:D

I think that would be tooooo funny...If I were at the shop I would photo shop both of you together and post it as the middle son..Neither right or left but the cut and dry middle kid with no sense of humor and a really smart brainiac..

LMAO!!

What a forum in 2011!

TOOO funny!!

stetson5331

Lost1 did this one...

stetson5331

post-10510-12986563959575_thumb.jpg

post-10510-12986563986968_thumb.jpg

LMAO!!

What a forum in 2011!

TOOO funny!!

stetson5331

Lost1 did this one...

stetson5331

Tis a sick sick world!!  ;)

Right side , ya got it wrong  :D . Imitation is supposed to be the highest form of flattery  ;) ;)

Right side , ya got it wrong  B) . Imitation is supposed to be the highest form of flattery  ;) ;)

Well with luck, after my diet I'll be flat enough and wont need any of you to imitate me anymore!  :D

Saw a post from Lost1 and the Avatar was the one I described as your brother earlier...The only problem is there's too many eyes and noses..He might just see all and smell all toooo...LOL

Besides we all know that you two are the comedians and creative ones in your family...He has no sense of humor and is too brainy for all that remember...Lock him in the closet again like the ole days and only let him out on SPECIAL Hollidays!! That why he was allowed out it was New Years Day ya know...

LMAO

stetson5331

Yup , gonna put himm back in the closet .... I tried to keep right side in there .. but he had to come out to show off his collection of Barbiie clip-art  ;):DB) ( that thar is funny .. I don't care who you are  ;) )

LOL....Probably been lookin through key hole too long as well...  ;)

stetson5331  ;)

yup , that is what got his neck crinked in that position  ;)