banzaimini1

new toy..

Very nice! I might get a hat press after the heat press. I love hats, but want to get into t-shirts first.

Nice hats and congrats on your new toy!

I got a cheap 6 in 1 & have been happy .

Good looking hats . We don't win them all ;)

6 in 1 ;)

Right side , that is what they call the multi-use models that have a hat press , dish press ( 2  sizes ) , T-Shirt press , mug press etc . I bought mine off of E-Bay before USCutter starting selling them .

I got a free HIX hat press a couple of years back, It was a flood find my Dad got in San Antonio and gave to me (http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,18379.0.html). It was in really really bad shape loaded with old hornet nests and in need of a new handle and partial rewire.

It now works great but I still don't use it very often and don't even push hats, HIX sure does build a tough press however...

6 in 1 ;)

Right side , that is what they call the multi-use models that have a hat press , dish press ( 2  sizes ) , T-Shirt press , mug press etc . I bought mine off of E-Bay before USCutter starting selling them .

Thanks for the info brotha! :D

Ummm NiteWalker  ;)

B)

Nice to see someone is getting use out of there hat press! They look great, I bought one and so far haven't had one hat come out good? Maybe because I am new to to this but I can't see how I will ever make my money back  ;)  I just got some eco film and haven't tryed it yet. Can I ask what vinyl you are using?  

I got a free HIX hat press a couple of years back, It was a flood find my Dad got in San Antonio and gave to me (http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,18379.0.html). It was in really really bad shape loaded with old hornet nests and in need of a new handle and partial rewire.

It now works great but I still don't use it very often and don't even push hats, HIX sure does build a tough press however...

I agree. I found an old Hix 15" heat press in an old camper at my grandmothers house about 5 years ago. Had mouse turds and nests and about a four foot snake skin in it. Dragged it out, cleaned it up and started playin. I now have been a full-time shop for over a year and it is still used in my shop daily. Good presses. Funny how that and a uscutter started it all for me. Life changing stuff. Happy New Year!

Nice to see someone is getting use out of there hat press! They look great, I bought one and so far haven't had one hat come out good? Maybe because I am new to to this but I can't see how I will ever make my money back  ;)  I just got some eco film and haven't tryed it yet. Can I ask what vinyl you are using?  

This press is hard to work with for sure... N but  I'm using siser easyweed material