Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Like I needed another shirt

But was playing with some designs and came up with this one.  So of course I had to make myself one so I could get a good photo in order to sell a few right?

At least thats what I have to tell the wife when she says WHAT another shirt  :D :D

Can't beat the price though.....

I had trouble with the rings lining up though.  I pressed the white first for 2 seconds however the red still didnt want to line up correctly?  So because it was for me and I thought it would get by  I left it?  Any ideas should I cut the the white solid and then press the red on?  Always learning....

IMG_3934.jpg

IMG_3939.jpg

For red and white (stock designs and client's logos I often order ganged sheets of plastisol transfers.....Depending on the size of the design you can get 4 to 6 designs on a 12.75 x 19 sheet....For most clients you can use up 24 sheets very easily....The clients designs are cheaper than cut vinyl and no registration problems....And the extra space for stock designs is a bonus...Seems red and white is the most common 2 colour combination I do....

http://www.fmexpressions.com/spcopltr.html#Pricing

For red and white (stock designs and client's logos I often order ganged sheets of plastisol transfers.....Depending on the size of the design you can get 4 to 6 designs on a 12.75 x 19 sheet....For most clients you can use up 24 sheets very easily....The clients designs are cheaper than cut vinyl and no registration problems....And the extra space for stock designs is a bonus...Seems red and white is the most common 2 colour combination I do....

http://www.fmexpressions.com/spcopltr.html#Pricing

Thanks,  but I hate working with most transfers they all seem to be different and I waste to many shirts getting them right if you know what I mean.  I will stick with the easy weed that I love working with and don't worry about getting stuck with a lot of transfers that didnt sell as I have now.

I only need to cut the vinyl when the shirt sells and I buy that in the large rolls so its almost as cheap if not as cheap as the transfers but thanks for the input....

My other problem was the company I dealt with messed up and didnt include one of the colors, it took me forever to get a combination that would work good then to find out they screwed up more than a 1/4 of the transfers that were no good.  It was a better known company and they said they would fix the problem.. they never did !!!

If you want to buy some I have a whole drawer full  :D

yeah, on stuff like that i would cut the white solid then press the red over it. alot easier. the first color you press is always gonna shrink a little so that almost guarantees that you will have a little shirt color show thru between vinyl colors. just my 2 cents ;)