Sign in to follow this  
kabar

Angered with people of USCutter

I wrote three weecks ago requestin information for a part for my MH871. The blade carriage slot.

After the first weeck witouh answer I wrote again. The same result...nothing! I did not obtein any response

What do I have to do, to get attention from USCutter service???

I just want to know IF THEY HAVE the part that I need, how much it cost. I don't want a gife, or they give me for free.

I'm really anger.

I need an answer please.

Thanks

Carlos Barba

Paraguay/ Southamerica

Please call us at 888-298-8143. I have had several people tell me recently that they are not getting responses to their tickets, but we have been very prompt when responding to tickets lately. Average time in between submission and response is about 1-2 hours over the past 2 weeks. I will need to look into this issue, but if you are having trouble then please call us.

I suggest this be handled via email. If he is in South America, the phone call might not be cheap and if his English speaking is no better than his English spelling, it could be hard.

Yes I putt two tickets.

The cost to call from southamerica is not cheap at all. But that is not an issue.

For me the problem isn't call or not to call.The point for me, is that I don't have an answer to a simple YES/ NO question. (Do USCutter have or not the part I request).

In fact I can putt an online order to buy the entire Carrige and the problem will be solved, but that is not the point.

The point is the post sale service.

Thanks for all who answer to my post.

By the way, I wrote in spanish the ticket, because it suppose they speack in spanish to.

I entered before wrote to USCutter support to the link that roxanne suggest me. There is only the entire carriage for the MH.

Thanks anyway roxanne.

:D

what I don't understand is, whi didn't US Cutter support just answer your question here when they posted? It makes no sense.

what I don't understand is, whi didn't US Cutter support just answer your question here when they posted? It makes no sense.

Cause support at the forum has dwindled again John

+ a zillion  :D

I was thinking all aspects of the forum ... I wish it was like in the olds days :D

Calm down fellas... still here.. I just don't work 24 hours a day. I am currently eating lunch and will get back to this in about an hour.

I didn't answer his question directly because there are a few different types of this part and I didnt want to go ahead and say yes we have it when I wasn't even certain which part he was talking about. On top of that on this particular cutter the carriage arm is rarely the only problem when there are issues with the carriage. I need to speak with this customer over the phone to properly identify the problem and the correct and most effective fix. I do not want to give bad advice due to lack of attention to detail and have the customer order a part, pay shipping to south america, only to find that the recommended fix will not work.

I didn't answer his question directly because there are a few different types of this part and I didnt want to go ahead and say yes we have it when I wasn't even certain which part he was talking about. On top of that on this particular cutter the carriage arm is rarely the only problem when there are issues with the carriage. I need to speak with this customer over the phone to properly identify the problem and the correct and most effective fix. I do not want to give bad advice due to lack of attention to detail and have the customer order a part, pay shipping to south america, only to find that the recommended fix will not work.

Good answer

Hi people.

Just for the records

I wrote two days ago to USS CUTTER SUPORT directly a private message about my requesting for the part that I need.

No answer until today.

I'm still waiting....

Ommmmmmmmmmmm Ommmmmmmm Ommmmmmm (doing a little of yoga meanwhile)

I hate to say it, but you want get any help through this forum from anyone at US Cutter. Call them if you want help. That's the way they operate these days.

Guest USCutter Shipping

Hi people.

Just for the records

I wrote two days ago to USS CUTTER SUPORT directly a private message about my requesting for the part that I need.

No answer until today.

I'm still waiting....

Ommmmmmmmmmmm Ommmmmmmm Ommmmmmm (doing a little of yoga meanwhile)

Feel free to PM me, I typically monitor the forum 1x to 2x a day, (especially this section).  Though i'm not the most direct or appropriate department to answer the most common questions, I can trigger a response from Tech if i'm able to, or alert them of any questions that might present themselves here on the forum.  But for the best and most immediate response, i'd recommend calling us, or submitting a ticket through our support section.

Ok this is already enough for me.

I already put the ticket to the center of support (two times)

I wrote already in the forum.

I wrote already directly to the member USSCUTTER SUPORT.

And now I receive this response.

18 messages, shares and comments so that he says to me briefly WE ARE NOT GOING TO SOLVE YOU YOUR PROBLEM HERE.

In my country (Paraguay) to this it is called  "to apply the law of the nembotavy". Expression in Guarani (our second language) who means: to apply the law of the idiot.

Concluding: This does not work at all.

I recently send again a new ticket. That is the number USO-642174

What will be the next excuse?

;);D

short answer is..they want you to call them. I assume it is expensive from where you are. I have heard that it is very common to be put on hold for long periods. IF you can afford to call,call. It would probably be cheaper just to buy the entire carriage assembly and take what you need. They don't seem to understand the economics of a long-distance call from South America.

Also PM the " USCutter Shipping " member as suggested if you haven't already . PM means personal message & you do that by clicking on the icon that is under the user name ... on the bottom right side .

Guest USCutter Shipping

For the record, (not that anyone is keeping score), all 3 of the tickets that Kabar has submitted have been replied to.  Dec 16th he was told that the piece in question is not sold separately, (lamentablemente no tenemos solo esa pieza, tenemos los carriage completos) as well as on Dec 22nd, (no tenemos la pieza separada, solo tenemos el carruaje completo).  Both times given the link to order the carriage. The third ticket, we have requested an image of the piece in question to see if we can better identify his needs.

The ticket system does work,but its a two way agreement.

We are always available for assistance and support at 888-298-8143.

I recently send again a new ticket. That is the number USO-642174

What will be the next excuse?

;);D

That would seem something you need to answer after reading " USCutter Shipping " 's post ;D