Scribe917k

First few days with my cutter

Just purchased my first cutter and im having a blast playing around and cutting vinyl. I have allot to learn but I dont think these are to bad for being my few few stickers.

I made this decal to apply to a 13x13 tile for my parents.

DSC05491.jpg

This tile was gifted to my girlfriends parents for the bar in their basement.

DSC05434.jpg

I made this logo for my father and I. We are going to try and make money on the side powder coating and doing vinyl graphics. It is 20" long. Made it in both black and white. Hopefully get some advertising going when I get my site up.

DSC05409.jpg

This was the first image I created for my girlfriends parents but the cutter cut everything 2 times but the second cut was offset just a hair so it was hell to weed and turned out pretty bad. Finished weeding it for practice.

DSC05407.jpg

Some yamaha logos I made for my father. He is restoring a old 78 2 stroke yamaha and needed a few decals for it.

DSC05404.jpg

This is a scanned image of a decal I made for a friend to sell in his online store. This was my first paying job.

baphdecal.jpg

Looks good... It's not fun to weed the intricately detailed stuff though. Now I'm learning that I definitely have to keep my designs under control or I will have a heck of a time weeding. It can be so frustrating at times...

Since I anticipated a lot of errors in the beginning I bought a roll of greenstar to learn with, and have been going through it like crazy. But thats what its for right.

I'm actually in the process of making my first banner and its a lot of fun as well. I'm using some Avery Intermediate on that though.

Dunno bout you but if it wasn't for the weeding it wouldn't be much fun for me!