Sign in to follow this  
kabar

new to the forum and to using a cutting plotter

Hello people out there. My name is Carlos and I am from Paraguay, South America.

At the beginning of year I buy the  model USS CUTTER 871. I chose this model because in an alone beginning it would use it so that I help in my works of aerografia.

But a thing takes other one and now I am doing my own rowers, with vinyl to be used with heat press. Some I have already sold them between my friends.

Even this point everything was well. But since we do not live in a perfect world, the problems started appearing.

I Buy a new notebook HP that windows 7 was coming with  pre installed and up to the moment I have problems of compatibility with the software Sign Blazer that came with the plotter.

The problems that demonstrate are:

1. Whenever I turn on the notebook I must re install the driver of the plotter again.

2. When I am employed in a lot of time at a project, the sign blazer is hung and I have to re initiate the machine.

3. It gives me errors of courts in big works, with the consequence wasting time and money.

So that the situation is more interesting, I have broken Blade Carriage Slot.

I have written to the technical support of USS cutter without success, they have not even been deigned to answering me and this is already more than one week ago.

I have seen that sell Carriage Arm, but not if they sell separately the part that I need.

if anyone can give me a hand in the points that it mentions more above I will be deeply grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos

PS: apologize for my bad English  :D

Hello people.

I'm starting to get mad with the USCutter...

Could you believe they didn't take contactact with me about my question?

Could anybody help me about were I would get the blade carriage slot?

Thanks