Sign in to follow this  
Country Signs

What is a good clear app. tape?

I have been doing a number of two color truck lettering and decals and i was wondering what the best application tap is to use.  I am using a clear right now it works good untill the customer takes it and trys to put it on their truck and alot of the time the letters do not peal off the backing like they should.  I have found that the milky white tape works the best but it is harder to layer the two colors.  Does any one have any good ideas or tricks i can use to make my life easyer?

Thank You for your help.  I really like the idea of the clear i wonder if i get a lower tak clear if that would work.  Then i can layer the colors, peal it off, and then put the paper app tape on to send out to the customer.

Thank You for your help.  I really like the idea of the clear i wonder if i get a lower tak clear if that would work.  Then i can layer the colors, peal it off, and then put the paper app tape on to send out to the customer.

I bought a sample roll of the Greenstar clear. I think I am going to it for everything.