I only have 1 blade holder to go by....That is the one that came with my GCC Expert 24.....And in my mind it looks like a very well engineered part....But mind you they do sell them for 100.00 each.....

re: the refine blade holder. Both machine and blade holder are made in China. Most likely the cheap ones on ebay are the exact same as the one that came with the cutter.Probably from the same factory. So...$30 + shipping ($40) or $10 shipping included. I don't have to think too long about that one.

Can anybody please point me to an ebay auction of a blade holder that wil fit my MH365?

I live in Europe and buying straight from US Cutter will cost me around $90!

There was a link to an ebay seller earlier in this thread.

The pcut blade holders he sells look alot like the blade holder of the MH365, but it seems these take other blades?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Can anybody please point me to an ebay auction of a blade holder that wil fit my MH365?I live in Europe and buying straight from US Cutter will cost me around $90!There was a link to an ebay seller earlier in this thread.The pcut blade holders he sells look alot like the blade holder of the MH365, but it seems these take other blades?Any info is greatly appreciated.

Anyone?