you mean this?

mancard.gif

Hmmm is that your personal man card?

If so, i wouldn't be advertising it's revoked status!  :D

take your Man-card away !!!

you mean this?

mancard.gif

Yup . That is good Mr300 :D

Just posted a new video, of Isaac Clark, one of the characters from Dead Space 2.

Dead Space 2 is an action/horror video game that recently came out, and has become

pretty popular.  Someone requested the video, so viola!

Let me know what you all think!

you can cut stuff thats copywriten... just can't sell it lol

Dude

That is the worst advice ever given. There is no exception in the copyright law that says you can make for your own use. Copyright is copyright.

And who/how is someone going to know what I cut for myself? O someone sees a decal on my car of say the Dunkin Donuts logo.... asks if I made it myself... nope, I bought it... that was tough. So ya you can pretty much cut whatever you want for yourself, simple. I would bet every penny I have that you have cut copywritten material before, which makes you nothing but a hypocrite. The End.

Dude

That is the worst advice ever given. There is no exception in the copyright law that says you can make for your own use. Copyright is copyright.

And who/how is someone going to know what I cut for myself? O someone sees a decal on my car of say the Dunkin Donuts logo.... asks if I made it myself... nope, I bought it... that was tough. So ya you can pretty much cut whatever you want for yourself, simple. I would bet every penny I have that you have cut copywritten material before, which makes you nothing but a hypocrite. The End.

Problem with that logic is that if they wanted to press it, they would then ask who you purchased it from - worse case you'd end up in court and a judge would be asking the same question under oath... refusing that is considered contempt of court - as i said, worse case but still possible....

I have the same frame of mind as Collin  ;) ... I would worry about geting a jaywalking ticket more than being bothered by making decals for myself ... & I have never heard about anybody getting a jaywalking ticket . As with mnay things in life , if you just don't say anything , there isn't much to use against you . What you admit doesn't have to be argued or proven .

Dude

Problem with that logic is that if they wanted to press it, they would then ask who you purchased it from - worse case you'd end up in court and a judge would be asking the same question under oath... refusing that is considered contempt of court - as i said, worse case but still possible....

ya if the REALLY REALLY want to go after a kid for making a couple nice decals for himself haha

Far be it from me to agree with Rodger  ;) but I doubt there would be an issue doing it for yourself

BUT there is always that (if) slight chance SOME @hole would push the issue and with all the people out there lawsuite happy....