shinma22

*UPDATED-New video and CONTEST! (2-9-2011) Time Lapse Sticker Weeding video

**Updated 2-9-2011** I just added a new video to the YouTube channel!  This time you can win the sticker I made!

**Updated 12-24-2010** I just added 3 new videos to the YouTube channel!  Tell me what you all think!

Hey everyone!  I have to say, for the most part, I love my cutter!  It does have its quirks, but I finally found something really fun that I could do with it, that has been well received locally.

I have been randomly making large (25-28"x whatever) stickers, videotaping the weeding process, then speeding it up to a ridiculous amount.  Think 1 hour of weeding, in 1 minute.

Let me know what you all think!  I am going to start giving the stickers away to subscriber/commenters in hopes of making the channel more popular, so if you are on Youtube, please subscribe and spread the word!

http://www.youtube.com/user/thestickermaker

BTW, if you have any requests/suggestions, pass them along!

Thank you all for the great info on the forums over the past year or so!

Thank you again!

Thanks!  I just edited and cut a huge sticker of Ichigo from Bleach again, this time in his

final form when he performs one of his final attacks with his Zanpakuto (blade).

If you don't read the manga, then its either a little bit of a spoiler image, or a teaser ;D

depending on how you look at it.

I also recently started watching Soul Eater, since it was quick and on Netflix. :D

Am about to start cutting a Kid Death sticker, as soon as I hit submit on this post ;D

Thanks again for watching!  I will update this post, as I add more videos!

-Robert

Great video, my 12 year old daughter would LOVE that. Any chance on you sharing the vector?

your a better man than me.... 1 hour to weed Justin Bieber. Maybe if its Jessica Biel.  ;D:D

I subscribed.

your a better man than me.... 1 hour to weed Justin Bieber. Maybe if its Jessica Biel.  ;D:D

I subscribed.

I agree with you 100% haha

I also subscribed. I have wanted to do a time lapse for a while now, maybe this will make me give it a shot!

That was fun :D . The time lapse speed is what BannerJohn weeds at in his normal mode !!!  ;D

My daughter would die for that on her wall lol but me I'm all about the Jessica beil winder of my wife would let me hang one in the bedroom?? Lol

I'm just wondering how many people are going to see that video and think it was being cut out instead of weeded  :D

No one's yelling about him doing something copywrited? lol.

Did you do that vector? I want tips on doing vectors of people.

Thank you!  I am going to try to do 3 more videos tonight!  Thankfully the tips I got regarding switching to the

Serial port instead of the USB port seems to have fixed my issue with the image halting 60% of the way through,

so I am looking forward to one of my favorite designs tonight!

So, here is a question, rather than creating a new post everytime, is there a way to edit this thread to show

that there are new updated videos?  Or do I just need to create a new post each time?

Thanks! :D

**NOTE** I found the modify button :D  oh, and I also did a nice 2+ hour stint of weeding and now just

need to edit the 3 new videos!  I will update later this morning, or tomorrow, when they are online!

you can cut stuff thats copywriten... just can't sell it lol

Dude

That is the worst advice ever given. There is no exception in the copyright law that says you can make for your own use. Copyright is copyright.

your a better man than me.... 1 hour to weed Justin Bieber. Maybe if its Jessica Biel.  :D:)

I subscribed.

I understand that  :D . If the Man-Club finds out about the Justin Bieber decal , they will take your Man-card away !!!  :D If you want any more Justin Bieber files , I'll check with my right side Bayotle , I'm sure he has the original stuff he made in his JB collection :D

your a better man than me.... 1 hour to weed Justin Bieber. Maybe if its Jessica Biel.  :D:)

I subscribed.

I understand that  :D . If the Man-Club finds out about the Justin Bieber decal , they will take your Man-card away !!!  :D If you want any more Justin Bieber files , I'll check with my right side Bayotle , I'm sure he has the original stuff he made in his JB collection :D

bur2.gif

Dude

That is the worst advice ever given. There is no exception in the copyright law that says you can make for your own use. Copyright is copyright.

Well, hopefully, since I am just making these for fun, and I made the vector files myself, by tweaking exsiting images, no one will be upset with the stickers I am making.  

The Tyrannosaurus for instance, since I did nothing to the vector, I actually tracked down the artist and got their permission to use their file.  

My goal is to make people smile when they see my videos, and to give them a new appreciation for the amount of hard work we all put into our stickers, whether that be for a living, or for a hobby.

:D

Weed on!

Hey everyone!  I just added 3 new videos, for a total of 8 videos now.

The new videos are:

Ichigo Kurosaki in the Final Getsuga Tenshō form

Death the Kid from Soul Eater

Master Chief from Halo

As always, let me know what you think, and if you have any requests/suggestions!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone, and a Happy (and prosperous!) New Year!

-Robert

Dude

Cop Alert  

:D  Cop Alert

Not what I would expect from someone with a name like "freebird1963", I'd fully expect you to have a hydrophonic garden in your basement... LOL!

Hey Lock&Load ,

I enjoyed the humor  :D . I did not take FreeBird's post as policing , just correcting a statement . Maybe Collin meant you can't hardly get caught making stuff for youself . Does anybody actual KNOW if selling copyrighted decals is violating the law even if it was bought to resell ? Seems from what I have read ( especially on e-bay stuff ) , that would be violating the CR law also .