Sign in to follow this  
ff-extreme

headlight decal for a gocart?

My newphew is getting a racing gocart for christmas and his father asked me for a set of printed headlights for it. Does anyone have anything? dont care what style it is.

I have looked before & never found them . I have found them 4-sale on e-bay .

Would this one work?

Hope it helps, found it searching and thought it was a kwel looking light..

Might work for a go cart with a little manipulating to fit the right shape.

good luck

stetson5331

post-10510-12986558724869_thumb.jpg

post-10510-12986558751382_thumb.jpg

Thanks also  :D . You have a nickname we can use ?

no ....BSCHOENFELDER . I was gonna use BS , but you know me , I don't want to offend anybody & those initials could be taken wrong .

no ....BSCHOENFELDER . I was gonna use BS , but you know me , I don't want to offend anybody & those initials could be taken wrong .

And mine is SH - don't think I have heard one a time or two on that!  LOL

:D :D :D ok, that was funny :D :D :D

I am glad you got some humor out of that  :D  :D :D , & I was being a tiny bit funny ... but that is the truth . I did not want to offend member BSCHOENFELDER with a nickname I made . I always have a smile on while typing even if it can't actually be seen . I like to be honest & direct instead of beating around the bush . ONLY after the discussion has went personal , bad etc does it become humorous to give what was given . It would hurt my feelings to offend or hurt somebodies feelings if they had not set the tone of the conversation already . I am definitely a " treat me good , I'll treat you better .. treat me bad , I'll treat you worse " type of person . You & me have similiar humor ... I know neither you or me will get dramatic  :D .

I am glad you got some humor out of that  :D  :D :D , & I was being a tiny bit funny ... but that is the truth . I did not want to offend member BSCHOENFELDER with a nickname I made . I always have a smile on while typing even if it can't actually be seen . I like to be honest & direct instead of beating around the bush ONLY after the discussion has went to that level . It would hurt my feelings to offend or hurt somebodies feelings if they had not set the tone of the conversation already . I am definitely a " treat me good , I'll treat you better .. treat me bad , I'll treat you worse " type of person . You & me have similiar humor ... I know neither you or me will get dramatic  :D .

Huh? :D

:D

WELL , at least i know I won't get dramatic  :D

its MR.BS to you ....lol

And all this time I thought it was Rodger that was Mr BS?!? ;D

Hi MR BS  ;D ;D ;D . Right side , you are just jealous because I solved 100 FreeCell games since I recently started playing it again ( up to # 16,105 ... You ever get past game # 5  ;D )

Freecell is childish, I can beat any of them in under a minute! X(

Helps to know the cheats! ;D

" Cheaters never Win & Winners never cheat " cheating must be a right side trait  ;D as the left side has NEVER cheated ....

Dunno lefty, seems to be the righties are winning, there are more of us ya know! ;D

Derrick Barry is a righty ..... ( no offense meant , just watched the Britney Spears impersonator youtube video & ... IDK .... ) ;D ;D ;D

Well the comment i was ABOUT to make coulda come back to me so i'm just going to keep quiet for a change and let you think you've gotten one up! ;D