ryan8281

24" Lynx Bobcat cutter

Well, i have a brand new old cutter now. It has a brand new blade and blade holder, new cutting strip, new caggiage, and still dont work. Now they are saying the control panal is bad. Im not going to spend 440$ to put a new control panal in so if anybody wants to buy this shoot me a offer..

Ryam , you may want to do 1 of my favorite repairs which is a sure thing to fix the problem ... :) Take the cutter outside , sit it on the ground & run over it with a bulldozer . Then buy a new P-Cut for a few hundred dollars & have a warranty . I " fixed " a Kawasaki H-1 motorcycle like that 1 time . I had a bunch of time & money in it getting it ready to race & finally came to see the light . If I can find the picture , I'll post it . It was a 3 clyinder 2 stroke & was still running with the bulldozer sitting on top. You can see the 2 stroke smoke coming out of the expansion chambers . It was cheap therapy :D . I sense you are close to where I was :thumbsup:

• Like 2

This cutter is a few steps above a PCut. It is a really nice cutter if it's working. I would say better than a Copam.

Jay

• Like 1

I thought it was a better cutter . But if it isn't working I would stop throwing monay at it also . A new P-Cut would be better IMO . :)

• Like 2