Steel546

Different Heat Press Vinyl Brands

So, I'm trying to find out which is the most cost effective per value and I'm curious who has used them.

I currently use Thermoflex Plus and have no problem with it. I used to use Siser Easyweed, which was great for the hot release, but over time the edges started to curl up making the image look a little funky. But I'm wondering if anyone has tried any Spectra Eco-film. I really just don't want to buy a sample pack if I can get enough feedback elsewhere (though I know it's subject to criticism).

Opinions?

what type of heat press do you have?  did you pre press the shirt to remove the moisture?  have you checked the platen to ensure temp is even across the entire platen?  Easyweed is almost bulletbroof

I have switched to Siser Easy Weed and think it is the best there is.....But like any product if you press too short, too long, too hot, too cold, too light, too heavy, etc. etc. you will have problems.....

What kind of press do you have?...Do you have a good infrared thermometer?...

We distribute both and we have customers that hate or love both of them. Depending on what type of feel you expect from apparel vinyl is what you need to go for. If you want the ease of a product to cut weed and press than you need to sample both. With our knowledge, Spectra material is siser easyweed to don't go to far out of your way for renames.

Good luck and don't forget to pre-press.