now i truly have no complaints at all with uscutter.. these guys have been awesome in your tech suport and with helping me as a newbie setup. but i called and ordered a replacement cutting strip for my pcut and it will not fit its to thin and will not hold in place...so i called back and its like i got the same one!! owell i give up lol

get some strong double sided tape and glue it down in the center of the groove. It doesn't matter if it is wide enough..the blade cuts in the center.

On the new items or items we are paying for in general improvising should not be an option.

If I buy tail light for my car , and it does not seal  the way it should , last thing I want to do is taking tube of silicone and  feel the gap.

I had great experience with US cutter people when I  bought my Graphtec .

It could be that USC sent what they got. The Chinese are not known for their reliability.

It's just a piece of plastic (Over-priced). As long as it does the job, I'm not wasting my time waiting for 'perfect fit'. I've ordered cutting strips for other brands as well,from other companies,and yet to get one that fit as well as the one that came with it.

I agree John just a piece of plastic no big worry to me.. You can't slam uscutter for plastic that others make that's why I didn't ... I just gave up not worth my time or uscutter just for a piece of plastic that really amounts to nuttin... I've even heard of people not having them in at all... And thanks again for the idea

I use my cutter just about everyday and my strip is good as new still after more than two years, I think you need to dial off the pressure a bit and then adjust down from there to get at the sweet spot.

I typicaly use only three settings 109, 112 & 119. This covers Oracal, MacTac and masking materials.

Yes I know.... It happened when I went from  my regular vinyl to heat press vinyl and forgot to change blade depth and pressure... But it was my rookie mistake and it's not that big of a issue it's not causing me any problems after I took some 600 grit sandpaper to it o level it out just one of those things that my OCD hates knowing it's there lol

I read about using reflective vinyl to repair the cutting strip . There was an article I thought was in here somewhere that had " 10 fixes " .. the cutting strip repair was 1 of them .