pandc

Anyone seen this Army Logo

I  saw this Army logo & would love  to put it on a shirt for myself. As some of you know, we had a house fire & I lost all of my clothes. It is getting really cold here in MI & I got some sweats & I wanna put it on them. If you have seen it please let me know. Yes my son is in the sandbox for the 5th time.

Thanks

Peg

post-4548-12986558548771_thumb.jpg

post-4548-12986558559258_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know some one that I could pay to do it?

Thanks

Peg

Hey pandc if I was you I would combine it myself..check out all silhouettes.com i believe that is the site as they have alot of vector packs with that same style design..Then get the arm logo and add the text at the top and your set.

Thumbs up for Excalibur, i had an image that i tried several sites to get it converted to vector and they could not do it, Excalibur did it for me and was even cheaper than those other vector places....

I don't know who EXcalibur is...how do I contact him?

THanks

Peg

Drakesis is his user name.

Here is a link to his profile

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6291

Just sent him a personal message and he will be able to tell you how uch he charges for a job lik ethis and where to send the file.

I see good comments on his work on the forum often and he has been around since 2007 on this forum - he is capable and reasonable.

-Mike

Good luck Peg - and God Bless you and your son - he and all the other servicemen and women are in my prayers.

-Mike