bigtracy

Cannot find security key????????

I am using Flexistarter 8.6v1 with USB sentinel key and just installed it on a second XP computer.  The first computer, all is good ; the second computer, I plug the key in, it lights up, shows up in the hardware manager with no errors, downloaded the latest driver, but when I fire up Flexistarter, it says "cannot find security key that matches the password".  Any ideas???  This is really frustrating!!!

I am having this exact same issue, except that I installed it, and it was working, but I could not add devices or a new setup, so I uninstalled and then reinstalled.

Now it says that the security key doesnt match the password.

Any ideas??

I have been having the same problem today. Tried downloading the the drive for the key like dakota says but it tells me i have a newer version installed. Im lost.

:- I was having the same problem, uninstall, reinstall, download drivers and the same thing......found the problem...I didn't put the dongle in before I tried running the program, yea I'm a dork!

I'm having the exact same issue using 8.6V2 on windows seven...Been running great for a year or two with not a single problem...Now that the new Flexi is out everyone seems to be having this problem, makes me wonder just a bit...

I'm having the exact same issue using 8.6V2 on windows seven...Been running great for a year or two with not a single problem...Now that the new Flexi is out everyone seems to be having this problem, makes me wonder just a bit...

I have 8.6 V2, I don't have a problem. Did you try updating the driver for your dongle in my previous post?

Yes I have works untill you restart the computer then same thing...I reformated the computer also just to make sure....I have had Flexi on the phone also, their tech guy hasn't had any luck either...Worked great for along time but now this...I'm getting Flexi 10 this week anyway so we will see what happens then...