Sign in to follow this  
SHOWTYME

First JPSS T-SHIRT(DULL)

I have a epson 1100 and used JPSS, when i print, the color is jet BLK, about 20 sec. when the ink dries, it becomes a DULL BLACK (all colors dull)

and overall just looks very cheap. The Setting im using are: -15yellow, +5cyan, +5magenta... THANKS FOR ANY HELP! 

9bkn15.jpg

width=800 height=600http://i55.tinypic.com/2r4h4ap.jpg[/img]

Was it a high resolution photo to begin with?  Remember the printer or print will only be as good as the image is quality wise?

Because your setting appear to be fine and if you pressed at 375 for 30 seconds all should have been good?

Just don't expect miracles, at the end is just an inkjet transfer. If you want brigther and more vivid colors get into sublimation.

Pic looks good to me

are there any sublimation printers cheap?

Yes the Epson 1100 with the cobra ciss system with the high temp ink email Richard and mention the forum and he will take some $$ off good luck

i would not know howto directyou here but your transfer should look a lot better than that. That looks dull, no gloss, and washed out. JPSS used properly will look alot better than what your getting. I Press using JPSS every day. I dont adjust my color setting in any way, just use epson vivid, Plain paper and photo qualitywith high speed off. Press at 355 for 23 sec with ALOT of pressure.