So , I decided to buy refurbished Graphtec 64" cutter from US Cutter.

I've been trying to call and find out about shipping costs , but after 10 minutes being on hold i was asked to leave message and someone will contact me.

I would like to close deal as soon as today because I have big job coming up.

I hope someone from US cuter will read this and call me .

Good luck, most companies give the Friday after Thanksgiving off... unlike the bank I work for unfortunatly.  :'( I wouldn't count on hearing from anyone till Monday.

I hope they got today off & contact you Monday . I understand when people finally decide to buy something , they want things to go very quickly , but it is business as usual for the workers . I am not meaning to be negative , but aAnybody should realize from being on all sides ( customer , business owner & their employees ) that doing business , especially over the phone/net with shipping involved gets time comsuming around any major holiday .  The bottom line here is that even if USCutter was open for business today & able to call you & take your order if you went thru with it  ... It would most likely not result in any difference of when the cutter would be delivered ...

hey , I just re-read your post & I know the answer to your concern :D .. Shipping is $9.99 . That is right off of the USCutter website .

Guest USCutter Shipping

Skeleton Crew today, but I'll try to see if I can get someone to contact you soon!

Thanks Roger ,

here is what is stated on web site for the item I'm looking to buy.

PLEASE NOTE: The FC7000 units are quite large and ship in multiple boxes. They are NOT eligible for $9.99 shipping. Please give us a call for a shipping quote on these items.

Couple other places have Black Friday special FREE SHIPPING,  that is main reason I'm in hurry to close a deal

I stand corrected ! Like I said .. I don't mean to be negative ..... I can understand you wanting to get free shopping since it is the day after Thanksgiving , but it does bother me to read your post in the " Criticisn and Compaints about USCutter " section . That is pre-mature  especially considering the time . I am typing this post at 12:29 ( East Coast )  & I am 3 hours ahead of USCutter ( West Coast ) , so it is 9:29 AM where USCutter is . That is being far too critical of them IMO .

I posted it here because I was hoping people from US Cutter would found it and read it.

And, I was right.

Mr L. Louis just call me and I closed deal on my new toy.

Thanks

D

Congrats! If I was in on Friday you wouldnt have been on hold in the first place :) Glad to hear that you were able to get this taken care of. If you need any assistance with the machine when it arrives just let us know.

Thanks.

Everything went well.

Can't wait for machine to arrive (hope by the end of week) so I can start working on this big job.

Hey Truck , that is funny !!! Thanks for the chuckle .

Neron , Congrats on the cutter  :)