Sign in to follow this  
pitbull1126

Dollar Tree Coffee mugs

I'll check my local Dollar Tree and let you know. Can you email me or send a Private Message?

ScreenPrintR@hereUare.com

What are  you going to do with them?

Anyone having any luck getting these? I have been told there is a 30 day back order log.  Or I could pay $30 in shipping to get them to my door in 10 days.

http://www.dollartree.com/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&keyword=12574&x=0&y=0

Did you call them already ?

I was looking for mugs in my store and they were out of them at that moment, so I called and ordered 6 cases with free shipping to the store, $5 handling fee is the only extra you pay, just a few days later you con pick up from the store

So an update on this...

It has been 29 days since I placed my order for 72 mugs. I had a potential order for 50 once I got one in to show the customer.

I called today about it and they say there is 0 in the country. oh goodie.

Looked back online, I don't even see them on there anymore. This makes me a little scared about the 25oz beer mugs. I never saw those online and always see them in the store. Hopefully that's not a warning sign.

im not sure if any of your have one local, but we get alot of our glasses from a place called old time pottery....wine glasses, beer mugs, coffee mugs, tea goblets, etc. and all are usually $.99 to $1.50