emjball

2 color logo--How to get it lined up?

Hey guys.  This forum has been such great help!  I've been doing plenty of 1 color signs/decals, but really don't have the hang of 2 colors.  I'm not even entirely sure how to ask what I'm looking for, so go easy on me ;)

I have a 2 color logo that I need to cut.  I sort of get how to do registration marks, but with the way my file is, I will have to be 100% spot on.  When I go to cut in Signblazer, the green is just an outline.  Is there a way to have the green filled in as opposed to just an outline so that I have a little bit of breathing room for error?

I hope this is making sense!  I'll attach the file and hopefully someone can help me out.  Thanks in advance!

pjlogo1.zip

pjlogo1.zip

Do a top hinge on the interior of a window in your home and line up the other colors on top of that. I used to do this before I built my light box.

RG

Gotta build another light box and take photos this time to post it, took me about an hour to build it and I know it's saved me tons of hours of frustration.

RG

I take the backing paper right of the top layer and replace it with silicon (cookie baking)paper which is see through.  I still use registration marks for reference as well, but I don't need a light box and I can still work at my table.

Cheers