my signcut subscription is now up and im not a big fan of signblazer.  i checked on the signcut website and it is like $300 for the version that never needs renewal.  what are other programs that are easy to use like signcut that dont cost (or are free) an arm and a leg?

I've been using the Flexi starter that came with my machine when I first purchased it and I believe it's still only about $100. It has some restrictions but I do all my designing in AI 10.0 anyway so it's no big issue to me.

RG

all good stuff have a price. ;)

Design.

Save as svg.

Open in FREE Signblazer Elements

Cut.

Paco

I have tried InkScape which I like , but does not cut . I have tried SignBlazer which designs & cuts , I have ( bought ) tried Flexi-Starter . I use SignBlaze all of the time & like it the best . It does much more than Flexi-Starter.  I have lent my copy of Flexi Sign to other people & they stayed with SignBlazer . Flexi Pro is the industry standard , but costly .

Get yourself a trial version of VinylMaster Pro and if it suits your needs buy it. It's a top of the range program and one of the cheapest in that class. (The trial disc does not allow you to cut but you can use all the other features)

Joe