Sign in to follow this  
wilmorbray

setting up on laptop

I am trying to set up on my laptop and under my device manager it doesn't have a ports to set up the com port.  Wii that be a problem?

I ended up installing the Sign Blazer on my personal desktop, but it will not recognize the cutter.  I have Windows XP on the system and am trying to use USB, but when I follow the directions and go under my ports under the device manager I have no Com ports and cannot seem to get any technical assistance and lost as to where to go from here.  I tried the download that is on the support page, but it doesn't work unless I am doing something wrong.

get with kenimes tomorrow, I had the same problem and he took care of everything for me. :)  he is offline right now.

If the driver is not being picked up by Windows, it will not be found in the Ports category, and the category may not even be there. It could be installing as an unknown device under Universal Serial Bus Controllers, or as an Other device. In this case, the driver needs to be forced in using the driver disk that came with the cutter.