Benr98

Jerry...Signblazer rocks!!!

Jerry, I just wanted to drop you a little note:  I was practicing with Paintshop Pro trying to learn how to draw a cat with a tutorial...........my husband walks in 30 minutes after I'm struggling to get it right, he sits down at the other computer that has Signblazer and not only caught up but passed me up within minutes!!

Just wanted to say...Sign Blazer ROCKS!!!

Thank you.

Jenny

I totaly agree. There is only ONE thing wrong with it...not enough PROMOTION. If more people knew about it,and what it can do, it would bury the rest in no time.

But,I am doing my bit.

Hello Jenny,

Thank you for the compliment.

We do try hard and we are close to what you guys do all day everyday.

So practical field experience is what separates SignBlazer from the rest.

It is not written by boffins isolated from the world.

Most sign software appears to be written by guys who have never cut a sign in their lives.

I owned and ran a very large neon manufacturing business for 7 years before starting SignBlazer.

Jerry from SignBlazer.

I agree 100%. I use Signblazer for about all of my cut jobs. None better in my opinion.

• Like 1

removed.

I got a question as to what I removed,  so the answer is.  The above link did not work, when I tried it. as the UScutter site was down, for me.  When I was able to get back on, I clicked the link above, and it worked.  So, I removed,, that the "link didn't work" above. .  ;D

5 + years since any support and SB still does a good job . The weeding options are not much :( , SCALPro & SignCut are GREAT there as I assume Flexi is also . The Flexi Starter I have does not have the weeding option of adding them anywheree vert. or diag ... What level of Flexi does that start at ?