Flexi starter was out of stock for quite some time on here.. I just happened to notice it was back up on the website yesterday and decided to order it.. along with a very small roll of app tape since I've been wanting a thinner roll but $10 shipping isnt reasonable on a $3 roll... anyways I order it and get an email today saying Flexi starter is out of stock or whatnot because flexi 10 is out ($300 more..). First of all.. if you don't have the product don't but it BACK listed online. They said they attempted to call me, I've been home all day, no call. The email said they'd continue with the shipping the app tape.. which I did not want anymore considering the price for shipping on it. So I called support to cancel it, other than a semi long wait time I have no complaints about support, he was nice and cancelled my order quickly for me.

I guess the biggest problem is, don't put a listing for something thats not available, I'm in need of it quickly and and this is 2-3 days wasted of time before I'll get cutting software. I realize mistakes are made, and they've corrected them, but when it's an item pertaining to someones way of making money for a living, and making my customers less happy with a wait, they could be a little more careful.

Maybe they had a few copys that got sold before your order ;D Many things are drop shipped when doing business & USCutter was going by other's data as far as availability ;D  I consider USCutter reasonable & putting something on the website for sale knowing they did not have it does not seem reasonable . At any rate though , I have Flexi -Starter for Windows that I'll sell for $50 plus postage . ( I like SignBlazer much better )

You started here discussing switching clear back in October, which i assume was prior to your signcut expiration, so you shouldn't be berating Uscutter, because you waited until the last minute decide to go ahead and order it. Feel fortunate they did contact you and let you know prior to processing your order. Something I have learned with business, if you wait till the last minute to get something you will never get anything done on time. S#!t happens with shipping , stock, installation troubles it can be anything, so prepare early and lay blame where it is deserved, on yourself for waiting till the last possible second.

Just my 2 cents.

Kevin

Listing products they don't have is not unusual for USC...I think it's a matter of communication between the people in charge and the person who does the website. Or at least I HOPE that's it.

Anyway, FlexiStarter can be had elsewhere. It's not hard to find. A simple ebay search turned up both Windows and Mac versions in the $100 range.

We actually are not quite sure how this item was unhidden from our website. It is well know that this is no longer an item that we offer, and I spoke with the folks in charge of the site and they do not know why this was unhidden. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

@sarconastic.. the problem was, i checked here.. it wasn't listed ever.. i put it off a few weeks and happened to look again and it was there, as the support commented it was "unhidden" so I could see it.. I didn't wait till the last minute, it just simply appeared lol.

It's not a real big problem, I was more frustrated with it at the time because of a time crunch, I understand nothings perfect in the world of online stores and sales, things happen, and I couldn't complain about how USC handled it after. Not a big deal to me anymore, seeing as though any customers I had waiting were understanding. I just wish USC would have had it in the first place so I didnt have to buy from some random place, which lead to a disaster trying to set up because of drivers and what not. All is good now! Minus the fact I now have to order a keyspan lol.