Sign in to follow this  
IceBreaker2000

Ecocut/Refine Gold Contour?

Hi, I know you can manually set a refine with flexi software to contour cut. (read that in other threads)

My question is concerning the ecocut and the new refine gold cutters. With the software they come with, will they be able to contour cut?  I want to make wall decor, rhinestone stencils, signs and tshirts.

I know for rhinestones i need winpcsign 2010 which i believe will also contour cut with manual settings...but they also have a cheaper rhinestone version if i can get the software that comes with eco/refine gold to contour cut..hence my question ;D

thanks in advance.

Otherwise thinking it might be cheaper then to just get a laser cutter.

even the lasercut is a manual contour cutting - you have tto go to graphtec or Roland to get an auto registration mark contour cutting machine.  None of the projects you mention needs contour cutting though. only if you print and then want to cut around the print

Yeah I was thinking for the shirts or any other projects that would involve excessive layering that I might want to print and cut.(dont want limit myself)  Was just curious if the software that comes with the ecocut and/or gold refine will allow manual contour cutting.

In which case Id only need to buy the funtimes rhinestone software and be all set to do all the above mentioned projects.

Otherwise I'm guessing Id need the full out winpcsign 2010 software or some other combo of software like flexi and funtimes etc..