Sign in to follow this  
Pakwood

Grond Hire

Does anyone can show me some pictures about making the Ground Hire in a Mh1351 refine?

I'm not sure who you want to employ (hire), but a Ground Wire is just any wire from the metal parts of your machine to an earth ground. In a pinch you could literally run a wire directly into the ground, but most people use the center screw in an AC receptacle (do not use the middle "ground plug", it's not safe sticking a bare wire and it doesn

I am not familar with the power grid in Portugal. What type of electrical system do they incorporate?

They use:

Synchronicity

Connected

High

Maintenance

Ultra

Conservative

Chaotic

Electrical

System

Utility

otherwise known as Schmuck ES U

But seriously what does that have to do with a ground wire?

I have a Us Cutter mh1351 Refine, and it has a problem with the cut,

if i cut a square the first side of the square is a cut very soft (won't cut well),the rest is good and it won't finish the cut,

Not finish the cut i resolved with the FlexiSign Pro 8.1, i click in the Overcut function and it works good,

but the rest i don't know how to resolved, so i think may'be the Ground Hire could work in this case.

In Portugal we have  AC220V.

Ground Hire = Ground Wire  :(

not the answer your looking for, but as for not completing the cut that you now use overcut for, could this be because of your offset being not set properly?

And since you're getting uneven cut, make sure your cutting strip is in good condition and installed evenly.

the offset is ok, i also have a Roland Pnc 950 (old machine) and works ok with this offset properties.

i also have a problem, and cannot instal the Us Cutter mh 1351 with the serial port, today i buy a Converter LPT (db25) to Serial (db9), i'm gonna try the connection with LPT, may'be the connection failed with USB.

I think a serial connection would be better. And yes printing on one side soft tends to point to the strip maybe use some 1500 grit sandpaper to smooth it a little. each machine has it's own offset setting depending on blade depth & pressure -offset is a guide don't be afraid to try different values til you find the best for you.

ok, i will try to set the Offset Values.

i also cannot connect the Cutter with serial Port, it gives the Write Port Error, or Cannot Open Port.

Makesure you hae the same settings on the PC's device manager, the Printer (if it has settings) and the softwareMine are 9600 baud, 8-1-none serial port 2