Sign in to follow this  
joeycuccaro

Large quantity of decals... Some vinyl being wasted

Hi all,

Might be a silly question but i cant find the answer in the manual or by searching.

Im using my Copam 2500 (24") cutting to cut decals and such. I find that im wasting a bit more vinyl then i would like. Basically, while using signblazer i go to the cutter screen and input how many copies i would like. Say i would like to make 20. 10 fit perfectly on the cutter screen, however, when the cutter goes to work it always cuts off the last decal in half, yet there is still about an inch or two of vinyl left.

Did i set this up wrong? In the setup i have the setting at 24" wide. Perhaps the home position of the cutter is set too far in? Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Joey

Where are your pinch rollers set. If I remember the Copam's sense the location of the pinch rollers and will only cut between them.

the problem is in sb go to your cut screen and make sure you select the width correctly its under set up also if the length is shorter then what you are cutting it will cut it off it thinks that is the length of your vinyl i keep mine at 24w 80L that way when i do 6' banners i don't forget