Sign in to follow this  
stetson5331

You knew someone had to start the crazy bumper stickers already this morning.

I saw this one this morning.

Hope it doesn't offend anyone but I thought why not start a

thread and see what else everyone comes across today.

stetson5331

post-10510-12986557778012_thumb.jpg

post-10510-12986557803105_thumb.jpg

Yes there are a few crazy out there......The ones that think things will be any different today or even after the next election.....Governments will continue to look after themselves and the big donors.....Little folks whether workers or small businesses will still be left out....

Yes there are a few crazy out there......The ones that think things will be any different today or even after the next election.....Governments will continue to look after themselves and the big donors.....Little folks whether workers or small businesses will still be left out....

Agreed

Agreed

+1

Absolutely,

The only thing that sounds good is the media saying everyone in the nations waking up. We should never had fallen asleep!!!

stetson5331

Biggest thing I am thankful for today in no more negative commercials. Man I was getting tired of that.

:(

I hear ya on that one too!

Now just 2 more years or less till we see them start that mess again.

stetson5331

The crazy part is hearing and reading about people that spend several million of their own money to get a spot in congress that pays a small fraction of that!! They could not pay me enough to be a part of the crazyness they call politics. The original congress worked together to improve the USA not any more.

Biggest thing I am thankful for today in no more negative commercials. Man I was getting tired of that.

YES YES

Dem, Rep, Lib, they are all the same, the poor working folks like us do not see a difference.  We keep working our buts off and keep paying those taxes, whether its Dem or Rep, we poor folks still have to pay them politicians.  I hate them ALL....

The news always want to make a big deal out of every election, it is always the same thing "SWEEPING CHANGES" coming, "VOTERS TIRED"  blah, blah, blah, every election is the same thing, whether it's rep, or dem they never do anything good!!!

I am glad we will have some peace on TV for at least the next year and 1/2 before they start with there stuff again.

Its crazy how some politicians spend millions of there own money for a job that pays very little.  Just doesn't make any sense to me.