locknload1

2X Free 54"X5yds sample rolls of 3M material

:( I was able to make some nice "frosted" shower door/patio door accents with the samples I got of their over laminate material... free is free!

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Graphics/Scotchprint/Prod-Info/RequestSamples/?PC_7_RJH9U5230GDLC02VO6KOC13O76_assetType=MMM_Article&PC_7_RJH9U5230GDLC02VO6KOC13O76_assetId=1258557487594&PC_7_RJH9U5230GDLC02VO6KOC13O76_univid=1258557487594

(limit 2 free rolls)

How about a sample source thread?

RG

What do you recommend that I get? I have not filled out anything like this before. I am also not really familiar with any of the products. I would like some white and black vinyl.

Thanks

:( Just fill in the blank provided on their web form with the material/color you want.

RG

I guess all the material there is print on.

I just want some standard black and white for decal work. The guy who called me from 3M told me to call the 1-800 number to get specific numbers then get back to him to get me the free samples.

Get the white reflective material... I got a 5 yard by 48" roll of it for free, .. That's 10% of a full roll that costs $17xx roughly. (depending where you get it.)

I got mine yesterday, 54" high gloss Black and White rolls. Now I need to cut it down to fit my machine!  :D

I also got some small samples from Oracal but they were 8"X10" squares.....seems kinda cheap but like you said......free is free. Avery sent me 1yard long sheets of 18"wide material. That was nice stuff but I killed it off pretty quickly! lol not enough downforce!

I was going for a straight edge and olfa knife. cut to size as needed. I don't have any large production stuff yet but the saw is a good idea too.

The straight edge and knife is what I use now too for the moment. Too cold to go out to the garage where the saw is.

The straight edge and knife is what I use now too for the moment. Too cold to go out to the garage where the saw is.

LOL! I washed my car in my driveway yesterday morning before work!?!?!?

Rained this morning but the sun dried it all up already, STORMWATCH 2010/2011!

LOL! I washed my car in my driveway yesterday morning before work!?!?!?

Rained this morning but the sun dried it all up already, STORMWATCH 2010/2011!

I ran the car through the wash yesterday and the doors froze shut! lol

You got it made!