I got this machine over a year now and all i got to say is WOW... was sceptical at first in buying this machine because if all the reviews i read. but you know someting, 96% of the reviews that was "bad reviews" was due to user error and person was quick to say that was the cutter fault... i got this machine and tho it was said was just a "hobbyist cutter" mind you this machine is a work horse my cutter works about 5-6 hrs a day everyday.and NOT 1! problem ever came up.. only ting i ever had to buy for it was blades  :thumbsup:.. i hooked it up and was cutting in the first few mins(prob because im good with PC's) but anyways i have done soooo much with this cutter and thinking of getting a new one soon.

here are some out of the hundreds of stuff i did with it  :thumbsup:

abcd0001lt.jpg

p5300264.jpg

p4230086.jpg

toys20bbq.jpg

dscf0035gp.jpg

dscf0034zn.jpg

imag0060r.jpg

Although I still use my laserpoint occasionally I do not believe it is a very reliable cutter. It went through two mother boards before I ever got it to cut. And this was not due to user error. You are onr of the few lucky one's when it comes to the laserpoint. I would not recommend it to any of my aquaintances.

Now, on the other hand, I would recommend the MH721 with Flexistarter 8.6v2 w/contour cutting. This is a true workhorse.

I'm with UF, My LP has made me the price I paid for it dozens of times over. They are a good machine if you know how to work them. 90% of troubles with them were user error. There of course have been machines that had MB problems etc. But really where can you find the features in a cutter this size at this price point that produces work as fast as it does. I would buy another one and recommend to my friends.

I cut just about everything you can imagine with my cutter too. Graphics Vinyl, Apparel vinyl, Stencils, Gaskets, (way cheaper than buying them for my 79 Elky), Fabric for my wifes applique stuff, Craft paper cutouts for my daughters projects. This machine will pretty much handle anything.

Kevin

Very happy with mine. Been cutting since the day I got it and I have been impressed with some of the smaller cuts it has made. The Laserpoint has done its job every time I send something to it. I have already revamped 30% of my investment in the two weeks I have had it. I would recommend this machine to anyone looking to get into this as a hobby or part time business.

I have to agree with the crowd, my LP24 has saved my business, made $2k my first year and already close to $5K profit this year! It is getting old and I'm ready for a more powerful machine but after 4 years of solid profits I would recommend the LP24 to anyone starting a business. Any suggestions welcome. My main desire is more cutting force and more accurate Contour cutting, and a larger memory. I love my LP24 but thanks to its success I'm ready to start larger projects.