BoomDawgDesigns

1st racing t-shirt

real nice. could you elaborate more on what you used to do this.

If you want to search while you wait for the OP to respond , search " direct to garment printer " . I have read where some cheaper printers can do this . I seen direct to garment printers at sign shows , seen them work but never paid anymore attention because the prices were high .

This was just a small run of shirts to start (14). Screen printing prices are just too high for small runs. A local shop that does screen printing also has a direct to garment printer. This has made small runs a lot cheaper. I only require a 10 shirt minimum. It costs me $3.00 per side for printing plus the cost of the shirt and the number of colors used is unlimited. I charge $50 to design the shirt and 1-sided shirts are $10.00 and 2-sided are $13.00. Prices, of course, go down a little for larger orders. You can visit my website for a little more info. www.boomdawgdesigns.com

If you have to ask, you can't afford them LOL..Seriously they start at about $8k and the skys the limit.

Kevin

Lol, funny. I was curious and don't feel like being hassled by a sales rep.  :thumbsup:

Take my word for it you do NOT want to call them unless your ready to buy. I was looking at DTG and Embroidery stuff about 6 months ago, so I made some informational contacts on the web. and before I knew I was getting dozens of calls from all of the country trying to sell me their latest and greatest model. Wild thing is after telling them for a couple months that I had decided to go with Screen printing for now, and I couldn't afford $12000 for a startup , their prices started dropping. Or they all of a sudden had refurbished units that didn't exist a month ago etc etc.Funny how that happens.

Kevin