Sign in to follow this  
dawm

Messed up cuts with SignCut & MH721

EditedCIMG0119.jpg

Just got my cutter yesterday and everything i cut turns out like shown above. (correct image is in white & black) As you can see from the image there's a common issue besides it over cutting and making the wrong cuts, the 90 degree cuts are end/start with an angle.

It doesn't matter how big or how small or how fast i have it set to. I'm using a new MH721 (grounded) w/ SignCut and my blade sticks out about half the thickness of a credit card (as recommended)

any idea's? cause this is real upsetting. also the 'TEST' cut goes perfectly.

what does the graphics look like in sign blazer is this for all files or only this one how deos regular font cut

The graphics look as they are supposed to in SignCut, even in preview mode with the preview cut animation all looks as it should. I havent tried any other software yet. It does it on any file.

i own 2 mh721 and have never had any issues using sign blazer, i have never use sign cut you can down load sign blazer for free if you dont have it

i would atleast try it

i own 2 mh721 and have never had any issues using sign blazer, i have never use sign cut you can down load sign blazer for free if you dont have it

i would atleast try it

ugh yeah it appears to be signcut, i just installed signblazer and ran one of the same files and it cut it almost perfectly (weeding cuts were off but it was an accurate graphic) this sucks.. signblazer looks and works like poop compared to signcut, ill have to see whats wrong with signcut now.

What driver are you using in signcut?

uscutter refine mh721 via serial via my prolific usb to serial adapter.

I got mine to do that once a long time ago. I bought some blades and had to change my offset. They were .025 offset and I put in .250 offset. Makes a Huge Difference. like  1/4" lol

Kevin

Looks like an offset setting in SingCut. Uninstall it, and reinstall it to get back to default settings.