Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terry

One crazy week

Guest Terry

I really didn't want to post this, but I wanted to show his picture at least. We lost our cream shepherd last night, his heart gave out. I quess it was a good way to go he was in no pain. But my 16 year old daughter stayed home from school today she was so upset. I buried him by my wifes garden. He's the cream one on the left next to the nazi bitch. I got up at 6:00 am and started digging through 6 inches of snow but the ground wasn't frozen, got lucky.  :lol:

post-0-12986514495786_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986514512176_thumb.jpg

Guest Terry

Thanks, you gotta pic of the Akita? My best friend has one, I was surprized hes a big goofy acting male,,, But I wouldn't want to be on his bad list hes POWERFULL!

Unfortunately I'm at my "real job" so I don't have access to the pics. They're both girls (sisters) about 2 years old now and just as sweet as can be........until they get upset...  :lol:

well.... I had to get a pic and put my girls up

[attachment deleted by admin]

I'm so sorry to here that  Terry , I know how you must feel we had to put our 13 year old Rotti down 2 week's ago.  :lol:    She was a good girl.

Kevin

Dogs aren't pets, they really are family.  Very sad when a family member passes. 

I am so sorry to hear it. I honestly think it would be easier for me to bury my mom than my dog Fred. Never having any kids,I guess he is my son more than dog.

I know why your daughter stayed home. I lost a dog when I was in my 20's and didn't go to work for 2 days.

Take her to the animal shelter and let her pick out (and save the life of) a new puppy. She will feel better about it than if you bought another dog.

My Fred with his hair all slicked up for a date:

just a few quotes about dogs...maybe some will cheer you up,but all will hit to home:

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.  ~Author Unknown

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.  ~Andy Rooney

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to 99 cents a can.  That's almost $7.00 in dog money.  ~Joe Weinstein

A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.  ~Robert Benchley

If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.  ~Woodrow Wilson

You think dogs will not be in heaven?  I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.  ~Robert Louis Stevenson

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.  ~Josh Billings

Children are for people who can't have dogs.  ~Author Unknown

Guest Terry

Thanks everyone, BK2 I don't see many with the black.