Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Need help! Text Line for a graphic shirt!

Sorry Joe, I just can't help it..... 

The Top 50 Worst Cars...

A recent poll by Hagerty Insurance asked enthusiasts to name the worst car design of all time: This glassine bolus of dorkiness is the pathetic winner. Remember Richard Teague, designer of the amputated Gremlin? Him again.  What I remember of this car is that, in the summer, it was like being an ant under a mean kid's magnifying glass. The air conditioning was non-existent. You could actually see fumes of volatile petrochemicals out-gassing from the plastic dash.

Wayne, I feel woozy.

Holy crap MAN!! please tell me that gold terrarium is not sitting in your driveway. I can't believe  :jumping: some redneck hasn't beaten you up at a street light.  :lol: You are sooooo killing me.

;D

Neither of those are mine, ok? Haha Im just designing "different" stuff. This is exactly where I wanted to get...

Didnt I grab your attention? How do you explain 2 pages of post regarding such an ugly car? Nobody likes it, BUT, it caused a funny, long topic, wth people giving opinions about it. Now imagine if I sell a few of those, some (the fewer I guess) will buy it because they like the car, others just so they have a topic to talk about, others will find it odd, others will only want to draw attention and so on... Thats my point, bring some designs to draw attention, to make people stand out of the crowd (even if it means wearing a Grmlin shirt, WHO else in the world would do that?) You dont like the car, but you liked the topic...

Gotcha!

JoeCamaro

That is a pretty good one DT.  but I didn't like the movie either.  :lol:

I keep thinking Waynes World, but they had a Pacer, not the Germlin......blah. 

Man I am slow today.......seems this was covered.

How about:

'74 Gremlin

Let the good times roll,

but I may need a push

Guest Terry

JoeCamaro

Yes I know that, just having fun. But I HONESTLY believe that the funny line one would way out sell a serious shirt. Kind of like the goofy ones that say I'm with stupid. I would bet money if you had both shirts at say a fair... The picture shirt below would out sell the other. There are more hot rodders who would buy the shirt than there are hot rodders who like Gremlins.

THIS SHIRT WOULD SELL, I want mine in white vinyl on black shirt. Or black on white..

post-0-12986514539543_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986514552788_thumb.jpg

Hahaha

I forgot to mention that... I also have a Yugo t shirt! Yeah yeah I know, Im crazy... :clap:

yugopu3.jpg

champbp4.jpg

samuraicl6.jpg

Yugo I GO we all GO through the Window!! :lol:

LMAO..... ;D  ;D now i would buy that one... :lol:    whoever designed those gremlins and pacers i think came from wayne's world  :lol:  alway thought that pacer was meant for  :fish: 

now what would be funny is if someone took a gremlin and turned it into a dragstrip car  :jumping:

Yugo I GO we all GO through the Window!! :lol:

LMAO..... ;D  ;D now i would buy that one... :lol:    whoever designed those gremlins and pacers i think came from wayne's world   :lol:  alway thought that pacer was meant for  :fish: 

now what would be funny is if someone took a gremlin and turned it into a dragstrip car   :jumping:

Its been done! Gremlins are ideal for that... Big engine in Small and lightweight car. Great combination!

JoeCamaro

Guest Terry

I have seen alot of Gremlins with blowers on them. I use to show Mod. Corvettes and I have seen them all. It is fast when built but VERY dangerous even on the strip. Last week I saw a black one on the show pinks.

Guest Terry

JoeCamaro

Here is my Vette when I bought it and after I finished painting it. Color HOK burple base hot pink gradient fog then topped with pearle.

Yes this is correct spelling ( BURPLE )

post-0-12986514542_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986514542712_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986514553136_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986514553754_thumb.jpg

Guest Terry

Start to finsh. The only thing I did not do was a friend of mine did the crank bearings for me.

Guest Terry

Thank you... But I have been in to engines, painting, racing sleds, cycles, go karts and boats my whole life ever since I was a kid, it's just my thing is all, so no big deal to me. Everyone has there thing, some fish hunt, fly, etc...

:jumping:

Terry, that Vette Rocks!!! It is really awesome! Do you still have it? I really like it!

Guest Terry

Nope, Built a house, no money. My only toy now is a open mod nitrous grass drag sled.  :thanks:

Guest Terry

If I can find a picture of the Vette that always won the show I'll post it. I want my shirt! I have a paypal account or check.

4 pages... and it all started with the humble little Gremlin.  :yes:

Guest Terry

I hate to give in... But Joe might have something with that gremlin shirt, could be a winner. :why:

Guest Terry

4 pages, Hmmmm, Thats ok, I'm glad he started it... That way when we crash the site it will ba ALL Joey's fault!   :lol:

I keep getting booted off line must be ice.