Creakhead

Whats your workspace look like?

Wow... very impressive, smart & crafty... *2 snaps in the air*

@ swanee... is that a little eeyore on your desk? (i love wtp)

yup that would be my gf's she is in love with eeyore  she has little stuffed animals and even has a couple of eeyore purse's and a tatoo it's crazy

I have a few work benches in my basement. So I converted one for my signs.

Its in the works, built a homemade transfer tape roller, which now houses a 14" and a 4" roll.

Sorry this was taken with the iPhone....

post-2782-12986522270361_thumb.jpg

post-2782-12986522294483_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Heres what I got going on. I little messy in the picture but why lie!

I think I'm really liking your shop. But I have a question for you. Is the cold temp hard on your equipment? I know my tv/dvd player will get ice crystals inside on really cold days in the RV. Also, you don't have to worry about dust being in a garage?  I just wondered how these conditions would affect the equipment.  Thanks. Sandy

John, how in the world do you get any work done in that?  LOL  I'm kidding... I'm thinkiing I need to fix my area like yours, cause I KNOW you get lots done.  but I need to see the vinyl....mine is all still in original boxes...I need ideas for how to store it.  Sandy

Dang people, if you saw my area you would say..."where the heck is her cutter?" LOL :- I AM sitting here LMBO and looking at my area and I must say...mommy needs to do some organizing! YIKES!  Where is Tabatha when you need her!! :huh: LOL  Sandy I still keep my rolls in their bags as well to illiminate dust so don't feel bad  :thumbsup:

Dazzel

Here's mine....

Its a one bedroom apartment in the middle of southern california, paying way to much for this place. Living here with my fiance & 13 month old daughter. Its Home....

Core-Graffiks-HomeBase.png" border="0" alt="Photobucket

lemme try one ore time....sorry guys, still learning how to do this...

Core-Graffiks-HomeBase.png

Core, love the old speakers you got there, we still have a set of those and they put out some GREAT tunes.  For a small place you sure are organized :thumbsup:

Dazzel

John, how in the world do you get any work done in that?  LOL   I'm kidding... I'm thinkiing I need to fix my area like yours, cause I KNOW you get lots done.  but I need to see the vinyl....mine is all still in original boxes...I need ideas for how to store it.  Sandy

haha thanks! i like to keep it clean. My vinyl is next to the computer under the laser printer you can kinda of see in the pic. I have about 12 rolls at all times and special order anything i don't have which i get 1 day air from Fellers.

There is my mag rack i made you can kinda see also on the wall next to my computer chair with my fellers catalog, stouse and oracal and avery color charts.

My heat press is under my weeding table next to the window and the little drawers have misc tools i use in it.

To be honest there's virtually no paper work because most things are online  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Core,

Do you paint too? Looks like you have a nice little set up for a one bedroom apartment. I'm working out of my livingroom too. Thinking of making my garage into an office for my hubby and me. It's just too cold in there right now.

I haven't taken a pic yet, but I ran an enbroidery shop out of one bedroom for 12 years or so. Bought a bld. this summer and moved almost everything into it so I would reclaim the bedroom. A month ago I bought the cutter, so there goes the bedroom again...Building is jam packed and cutter won't fit there at all....You never have enough room....

cohesion, yes i do draw & paint as well as graphic art....    all art on my walls ive done. even the little tribal wood cutouts. I am a diy kind of guy & always being creative. its my passion. music too.

This is how far along I am in setting up the home office...

greatlakesoffice001mm1.jpg

homeoffice002mo0.jpg

homeoffice003le1.jpg

homeoffice004jb2.jpg

Its a start. Still have a lot more wall to cover with product haha. Plan to show off more metal and yard signs, wall art, etc. And still have to finish the better half's desk area and get her computer set up.

Also will be doing shirts in a few weeks.

I've taken over the garage with a homemade CNC machine, CO2 laser and now the vinyl cutter. Time to expand out to the barn.

Dave

post-3807-12986531369641_thumb.jpg

post-3807-12986531380092_thumb.jpg

I've taken over the garage with a homemade CNC machine, CO2 laser and now the vinyl cutter. Time to expand out to the barn.

Dave

I'm working on making my garage warm enough to work in. Do you have any issues being confortable enough to have a workshop in there?

I had an air condition/heating duct installed a few years ago. I also have a small space heater to keep the equipment nice and toasty (mostly to keep the laser tube comfortable). I'm thinking of insulating the garage door to keep it a bit warmer in the winter.