Creakhead

Whats your workspace look like?

I really like the roll holder pics done with dowel out from the wall, reminds me of the tape roller thread and wondering if we need a home made section???

By the way heres my poor attempt at writing web code  :crash:

vinylrocket.com

Yes both have theads, on a AB Dick and one a Ryobi.

I worked with a 2 color ryobi for a re months @ work.

Jo the ryobi is a pretty good press, I like the AB Dick better it is alittle less troublesome. I take it youo longer run it?

It's funny that your talking about drums I played for 10 years or so too. I havent played for 25 years and just the other day I started to look at buying a kit again.

There is some good drumming on you tube www.youtube.com/results?search_query=drumming&search_type=&search=Search check it out.

Kevin

It's funny that your talking about drums I played for 10 years or so too. I havent played for 25 years and just the other day I started to look at buying a kit again.

There is some good drumming on you tube www.youtube.com/results?search_query=drumming&search_type=&search=Search check it out.

Kevin

BUY THE KIT!!!!!!! REPEAT  BUY THE KIT!!!!!!! I have never been happier and have saved a fortune in therapy bills! Nothing like playing the drums to work out the tension and stress. AND if you play the full version of Sing Sing Sing (Benny Goodman) it is a great CV workout too. Buying the kit at 50 was the best money I ever spent.

Hay tservice  You must have cleaned up before you took the pictures.  I know we left a pile of beer cans somewhere. :) :)

Heres what I got going on. I little messy in the picture but why lie!

Our your vinyl holders homemade or store bought. ?

I am looking for something like that to do.

Thanks

Mark

I just made it out of 2x2's and 1" dowls. They want way too much for the store bought ones. Mine will hold 52 rolls plus what ever else I put on top.

• Like 1

Here is my disaster -- I was in the middle of making a banner -- the banner is 3' x 12' -- it was a challenge building it in this space, but it is done.

My next banner will be even more fun -- 3' x 16' --- I need a bigger workspace for this stuff!

post-1570-12986516065969_thumb.jpg

post-1570-12986516067472_thumb.jpg

post-1570-12986516084725_thumb.jpg

post-1570-12986516084957_thumb.jpg

come on down to Tennessee for the weekend. I have a 6x20 to make. Not the biggest I've done in width (I've done 8x10') but the biggest in square feet.

Well this is how I have it right now...

123-1.jpg

125.jpg

but I definately want to make it "flow" better.  I went out and bought a circular saw earlier so I can build something if need be. 

Any suggestions???

I know one thing, once you get going more you won't have time to watch all those movies!!! LOL.

Looks like you need a nice long table to put your work on.

Jenny

I just noticed the tv was on... good thing I wasn't watching anything "bad."

I don't watch those movies... I guess I should have posted those for Joe's collection post yesterday.  

@ Joe... I'm trying to order a heat press right now as we speak. 

You think I should take the desk out of there & put one long wall length built in table with shelves, drawers, etc?  I saw a cool DIY at Home Depot when I got the saw.

baby girl. if u can build it do it. i made me a desk with a uncut door for 10.00 and stain it put it on two file cabinets and wha laa large desk for two. i wish i could built stuff. my husband can built but he's so busy with welding, working and fishing he really doesn't have time for my impatience.

Non, you stained a 10.00 bill and laid it between two filing cabinets?? That must be one large 10.00!!  :lol:

i made me a desk with 10.00 and stain it put it on two file cabinets and wha laa large desk for two.

That's a really good idea.  How tall are the filing cabinets?

LOL Non, hey no problem, that's what friends are for!!  :lol:

Jenny

well the actual door is 80inx30 the cabinets r black and about 30in high, the stain i used from home depot was by minwax and was like a cross between ebony and dark cherry. the poly was already mix with stain. which elimated a few steps. i actually did two door but two would be too much in this room. if u were here in memphis  u could have it. i hate to work for nothing. my other workspace already have built in l shape desk so it wouldn't work there. for it's already tight.