Sign in to follow this  
CollinJ

Another new guy

Just stopping in to say hi. I have just recently gotten back into vinyl cutting and purchased a GCC Expert 24. My round of vinyl should be here today thanks to US Cutter and its fast and inexpensive shipping!

I already have a few decent size jobs lined up including a companies banner (I already designed his logo and business cards). I told him if he wanted it to last I would want to use a nicer vinyl, like the Oracal 951 premium but I have no clue what to charge him, so I am sure I'll be asking that here soon haha I have some local car club logos that need to be cut for cars, as well as a few website vinyls that I will be doing.

I am currently a Graphic Design student and I love it. I have been designing for about 4 years or so now and I really look forward to seeing what type of future I can make for myself.

-Collin

Welcome from cleveland!

lol no shit your on here too eh? Can't get away from you haha Its 03'dakota from dak-dur btw. Your truck gave it away as to who you were, plus I knew your name was Joey. Hows the cutter treating you?

Welcome from cleveland!

lol no shit your on here too eh? Can't get away from you haha Its 03'dakota from dak-dur btw. Your truck gave it away as to who you were, plus I knew your name was Joey. Hows the cutter treating you?

Now I see your post, haha.

Good.