furbyzx7

does anyone know of a good cheap tint program?

im looking for a good cheap tint program and files.. im just getting into tint andi wanna make sure its the thing for me and not have 2 grand wrapped up in somethig im not gonna like to do... :huh:

I know it is not cheap but the tint program that I have heard most of our customers use is tint tek 20/20. If you go to their website it looks like they have a free trial so you can try before you buy. http://tinttek.com

You might also try to search some online forums to see what others in your industry recommend. This might be a good place to start http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php

you can also check pricing from

Bekaert Anaheim Service Center

1530 South Sinclair Street

Anaheim CA 92806 USA

800-735-4743 Phone

they offered me a free trial and pretty good prices recently. if your interested, PM me your info and ill have my sales rep contact you. he always gives me deals.

I know this most sound crazy but I bought tint for my mustang and I did not know you can cut it with a vinyl cutter or is it a speacal cutter?

I believe the tint is special, it comes on a backing similar to regular vinyl and then once its cut you peel it off- then it has its own secondary clear backing to keep adhesive covered before installation...

Dollar for Dollar the best thing to do is find a window tinter who will train you. you can get and do it all by hand its a much better fit and cheaper to cut by hand. The worst part is learning how to shrink the film to fit the glass. I have done it for a while and am still learning and I have worked with some of the best tinters in the country.